- Installed drivers of your Android phone on your PC.
- Rooted Android Phone.
- CWM recovery installed.
- Download the apk file.
- After downloading on your PC, copy & paste the apk file and JAR file(your java game file) directly in your device’s SD card.
- First step on your Android phone::
- Install jbed 2.2-Mobileinterview.apk on your phone.
- Move the file libjbedvm.so to the path /system/lib/ in your device. For this you can use any root enabled file explorer like Root Explorer or ES File Manager.
- Manually Reboot your device.
- Second step on your Android phone::
- install and run your java file.
Hit the "Like" button if you liked the post.